GATEONE-ACCU increase efficiency of account management. Managing the life cycle of account such as account creation, deletion, suspension and re-use. Automatically assign users permission and setting system accounts via provisioning policy.
When there is a retiring user, it blocks or deletes the account automatically
Control the use of public accounts, One person to use one account Implementation of management system
Provision of password application and approval/restoration workflow of an applying user.
Unnecessary installation of each software and Agent in the system and user environment.
Control of superuser account’s login
User account issue and changedrecord audit
Intensification of cryptographymanagement through Self Service
Immediate reflection of new and changed items through HR connection
- Periodical system account synchronization function - Immediate reflection of the changed items through manual synchronization
Development of user convenience through self service
- Automatic account provisioning by connecting the HR system - Auto search and management of a Ghost account through the life cycle management of an account
- Provision of password application and approval/restoration workflow of an applying user. - Provision of application, approval, log use and reports.
- Automation, periodical change, and manual change of a password of a managing account - Automatic change (automatic recovery and several password policy setting after the password use)
Perfect self-security such as password encryption using the partition encryption and SEED encryption protocol
Unnecessary installation of each software and Agent in the system and user environment. (Management through TELNET and SSH protocol)
- Easy connection of linked data for each product - Satisfaction level development for applying customizing
- Unity log provision for each product - Solution for the security problems in the company - Access control for each user.
- Changing of an account’s password and creating regulation observance - Provision of law / order and evidence